SFDC picklist values not available in Forms 2.0 hidden field autofill

Anonymous
Not applicable

SFDC picklist values not available in Forms 2.0 hidden field autofill

When I create a new picklist value in an SFDC field the picklist value is not available in the form admin (when creating a hidden field with default autofill value). It IS avaialble in a smart campaign flow step "data value change" though...

So once I send one of my test dummy leads through a smart campaign and use the "change data value" flow step with the picklist value selected, I can now see the value in the form admin for this field.

So the workaround is there and functions fine but this seems awkward... is this a documented situation by Marketo? does anyone else have this issue? any other workarounds people have found? maybe I am missing a basic fundamental?

Cheers!

Eric

1 REPLY 1
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: SFDC picklist values not available in Forms 2.0 hidden field autofill

Hi Eric,

Is the picklist field you're working with common to both the Lead and Contact?  If so, then only values common to both lists will show up in Marketo.

Also, even if a value doesn't show up in a drop down, usually you can enter it anyway.  As long as the field can accept the type of data you're giving it, then the form fill out would pass that value and fill the field.

John