Re: SFDC Campaign Filter - member of any campaign?

Kelly_Kell
Level 2

SFDC Campaign Filter - member of any campaign?

Hello,

I am trying to create a smart list that filters out leads and contacts who have been added to any SFDC campaign.

Using the "Member of SFDC Campaign" filter I liked to say "lead in = is any" but the only options are "in" and "not in."

Is this possible?  Or must you select each and every campaign that exists in Salesforce?

Thanks any help would be much appreciated 🙂

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is not possible.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is not possible from what I understand.
As a workaround, you would have to use an OR statement and find all of your SFDC campaigns you want included. The logic would be something like:

Member of SDFC Campaign is XXX
OR 
Member of SFDC Campaign is YYY
OR
Member of SFDC Campaign is ZZZ

Kelly_Kell
Level 2

Oh wow, we have over 500 campaigns in our system and are continually adding them so the OR statements would be very unmanagable. All of our campaigns are training events so if you've been to one, you've been to them all - hence the need to filter based on any campaign. Thanks for the help . . . I guess its back to the drawing board.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would request this as an Idea on the community. There are several use cases for having "Contains" or "Is Any" as a choice. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I created an idea similar to this a while back, actually.  Slightly different than the Member of Campaign 'is any' idea; I proposed Marketo create a Was added to SFDC campaign filter, where the 'is any' modifier would apply (currently this exists only as a trigger, for some reason).

Anyway, I think what you are proposing and my idea, could get us to the same end goal, what do you think?
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000KDaTAAW

Kelly_Kell
Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion, Kara.
Kelly_Kell
Level 2

Hey Nate, yes I agree, your proposal could work in our case as well. I just liked your idea. Let's hope someone at Marketo is listening!