SOLVED

Re: Setting up one form for a series of events

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting up one form for a series of events

Hi, very new to Marketo. I'm wondering if there is a way to create a form or landing page that would let folks sign up for a series of events (say, a monthly webinar series) with one form or on one landing page.

I've tried to hunt around in the discussions and the help articles but I'm not entirely sure what to even look for! Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rachel,
What I would suggest is to create a custom Boolean (true/false) field named something like "Subscribe for Monthly Webinar". Put this as a field on your sign up form.

Then, in your Webinar programs, have Batch/trigger campaigns that say If Subscribe for Monthly Webinar is true, then add them as Registered to the program.

Let me know if I can clarify anything further.

Will

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rachel,
What I would suggest is to create a custom Boolean (true/false) field named something like "Subscribe for Monthly Webinar". Put this as a field on your sign up form.

Then, in your Webinar programs, have Batch/trigger campaigns that say If Subscribe for Monthly Webinar is true, then add them as Registered to the program.

Let me know if I can clarify anything further.

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will,

You're the best! Thanks for such a fast response. We will give that a shot!

Rachel
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Rachel,

A slow response, but another option is to create a Master Program that anyone who is a member of would automatically be added as Registered to future Events. This will save you from creating a field as well as give you more detailed information about when the lead registered.

Hope this helps!
Jared
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another good option, Jared.

However, it would be hard to separate leads who just wanted to join one webinar, and not the whole series.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good point!

I guess I assumed that each individual program would have it's own registration forms and program while the Master Program would only track those people who wanted to subscribe to all of the webinars!