Setting up Interesting Moments to monitor Lead Activity

Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting up Interesting Moments to monitor Lead Activity

Hello Community!

I am still getting familiar with all of the fascinating ins and outs of Marketo and its capabilities. I'd like to set up an interesting moment to compile of a list of leads that visit specific web pages 3x or more in a week, coming from an email campaign. I've been reviewing the Product Docs, and the tokens used for Interesting moments but haven't gotten it to work as of yet.

Initial Interesting Moments I would like to set up include:

• Multiple Web Visits in 1 Week
  • Visits Key Web Page
  • Multiple Visits to Key Web Page
  • Clicks on Specific Link in Email
  • Fills Out Form

Any ideas on how to move forward? Thanks all!

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Setting up Interesting Moments to monitor Lead Activity

HI Teresa,

Start with importing the "interesting moment" program from Marketo program library. I think many of these are covered.

-Greg

ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Setting up Interesting Moments to monitor Lead Activity

Hi Teresa,

This document will show you how to set up interesting moments in your flow step: Using Interesting Moments - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Most of these scenarios are pre-made in the scoring program you downloaded during Foundation training. Here's a screenshot of one smart list you'd need to edit from "in past 1 day" to "in past 7 days", but if you're using this standard scoring that Marketo makes, I'm sure you can just add an interesting moment to your flow steps instead of having two smart campaigns running - one for scoring and one for interesting moments.

pastedImage_0.png