Re: Set Up LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

Set Up LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms

Hi all,

I'm about to Set Up LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.  Marketo DOC has very basic information.

Do you have any recommendation/advice on how to install it properly and avoid any mistakes?

Thanks.

Andreia

4 REPLIES 4
Jason_Raisleger
Level 4

Hi Andreia,

It is pretty straightforward as far as setting up the web service. Is there anything in particular you are struggling with? As long as you map the fields correctly, it works smoothly. The only issue I run into is when building the smart campaigns, the linkedin form won't show up automatically until a submission is received (chicken and egg thing). You can still type in the form name manually. If you have specific questions or areas of concern, let me know.

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

Thanks, @Jason! I will install it this week and I would like to double check if there is anything I should be aware of it before the configuration.

Ellie_Lewis3
Level 3

Hey Jason! We've had LinkedIn integrated with Marketo for a while and we're wondering if it's possible to pass a Salesforce campaign ID from the individual ad in LinkedIn so that when the form submission information comes into Marketo, we can route the leads to the corresponding Salesforce campaigns for that ad. Do you have any experience with this or know if it's possible? Thanks!

Jonathan_Westov
Level 2

Hi Ellie,

You can run a flow "Filled out LinkedIn Lead Gen Form" trigger in a smart campaign. Choose the form and then add the contact to the correct campaign in the Flow steps with the associated Program Status in the flow step.

Can add more context if needed.