I am in the process of adding new keywords to the Keyword List window in the SEO Dashboard. Every time I add a new keyword to the list, the keywords keep loading and loading...it seems that they are not adding to the list. This has been happening for about a week now. I have tried different browsers, deleted keywords and added them back in, and nothing happens.
A few weeks ago, I was able to add keywords and they loaded fine. But now, any new keyword I add will not load.
Please let me know if you have the same problem or know how I can fix it! I would really like to start optimizing pages.
This announcement was sent as a notification about 3 hours ago:
Due to an account issue with a 3rd party proxy system, Keyword Rank Trends in SEO are showing stale data. We are diligently working to resolve this issue.