Sending emails of blog posts from Wordpress

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending emails of blog posts from Wordpress

Hey everyone,

I want to be able to email out a dynamic email whenever I post a new blog post on Wordpress. I know that this will require a custom integration, as I am not paying for Perkuto's Digesto since I really do not need all of those features and it will be cheaper for me to just build it long term.

Here is some documentation I found: http://developers.marketo.com/blog/sending-an-email-with-dynamic-content-from-marketo-using-the-api/

Does anyone have any tips or know of any integration examples that are somewhat similar? I'm finding the developer content for Marketo integration to be fairly weak.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sending emails of blog posts from Wordpress

Hi AJ,

What sort of dynamic content are you doing that wouldn't be solved easily by Digesto?
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi AJ,

You don't need any special integrations for doing this. Drop me a line at alok@grazitti.com. I can send you a deck, which has different ways by which you can send dynamic content within emails for all your campaigns. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Josh: It absolutely would be solved by Digesto. I'm just not interested in paying $99+ a month for this. I would rather build it myself. I don't need all of there features they provide, I just need one. No diss on Digesto, I bet it's awesome, just way to expensive for what I need.

@Alok: Thank you, sent you an email.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey AJ,

I wrote the blog post that you linked to in your post. Please let me know if you have any questions about it, as you build out your integration. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Murtza: Thank you, I will let you know as things progress.