SOLVED

Sending a Sample Email based on Segmentations

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending a Sample Email based on Segmentations

Hello,

I created an email with dynamic content and want to test the differing versions of the email based on the segmentations. Is there a way I can send a sample email for each segment rather than it just sending the "default" option?

Thanks,

Jim
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sending a Sample Email based on Segmentations

Hi Jim,
Yes this is possible. When sending a Sample Email, there is a "Lead:" field. There you can select leads in different segments to populate the email with.

However, I would suggest to use the Preview Email functionality to view the email based on segmentations. When previewing an email, there is a drop down in the upper left that will either say "View by Lead Detail" or "View by Segment". Make sure that View by Segment is selected. Then, in the top right, there is a drop-down where you can select to view the email as a different segment.

Will

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jim,
Yes this is possible. When sending a Sample Email, there is a "Lead:" field. There you can select leads in different segments to populate the email with.

However, I would suggest to use the Preview Email functionality to view the email based on segmentations. When previewing an email, there is a drop down in the upper left that will either say "View by Lead Detail" or "View by Segment". Make sure that View by Segment is selected. Then, in the top right, there is a drop-down where you can select to view the email as a different segment.

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!