SOLVED

Re: Send out emails when a lead is added into a SFDC Campaign

Go to solution
Veronica_Flore2
Level 2

Send out emails when a lead is added into a SFDC Campaign

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a way to send out an specific email to people that are added into a SFDC Campaign, as a thank you email to stop at our booth at a conference. My sales reps will add people into the campaign directly from the booth. How can I do this and also gather all the data from the emails sent?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Veronica,

You can create a trigger smart campaign and in the smart campaign's smart list, bring in the filter "Added to SFDC Campaign" and then select the SFDC campaign in question. The flow of the campaign will be "Send Email" and then select the email (ex. Booth thank you).

In terms of gathering data from the emails sent, do you mean report on the email analytics? If so, create an email performance report and select this booth thank you email.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal

Veronica,

You can create a trigger smart campaign and in the smart campaign's smart list, bring in the filter "Added to SFDC Campaign" and then select the SFDC campaign in question. The flow of the campaign will be "Send Email" and then select the email (ex. Booth thank you).

In terms of gathering data from the emails sent, do you mean report on the email analytics? If so, create an email performance report and select this booth thank you email.

Veronica_Flore2
Level 2

Hi,

That's what I thought. I was thinking maybe there was a better/different way. Thanks!

Devraj_Grewal

Also remember that Marketing Central​ is meant for marketing-general questions. Next time you have a Marketo-specific question, you can post it in Products​ for a quick response and more visibility.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

In fact, for future reference, it would be better if the post was moved to Products

-Greg