SOLVED

Send Alert 'To' Two People?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send Alert 'To' Two People?

I have a Send Alert attribute in the Flow stage of a Smart Campaign that is currently set up to send an Alert to two Salesforce users using the "To Other Emails" box. However, Marketo is only sending the alert directly to the first user and then CC'ing the next user into the email.

Is there any way to send the email alert directly 'To' two users, rather than sending the alert 'To' the first user and then CC'ing subsequent users in on the alert?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Scott_McKeighe2
Level 5

Re: Send Alert 'To' Two People?

Yeah I think you're out of luck there, sorry to say.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can include as many recipients as you want (separated by semi-colons or commas), but the first recipient will always be the "TO" recipient, with all others being "CC'd".

Anonymous
Not applicable

So there's no way to send the alert 'TO' multiple users?

Scott_McKeighe2
Level 5

Are you experiencing a measurable/functional difference when User 2 is CCed, while User 1 is sent the message directly?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's more for our internal processes for when a user receives an alert - some of our users have mailbox filters set up to add emails that they're CC'd into into a separate mailbox/inbox to those that they're directly sent emails 'To'.

If it cannot be done, then that's fine, but I just want to confirm whether this is possible or not.

Scott_McKeighe2
Level 5

Yeah I think you're out of luck there, sorry to say.