SOLVED

Seeking affordable app to integrate Twitter with Marketo

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeking affordable app to integrate Twitter with Marketo

I'd appreciate recommendations for an app that is more affordable then HootSuite that supports integrating Twitter and LinkedIn activity with Marketo.

I'd welcome your sharing experiences with alternatives. Thanks, Kim
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Seeking affordable app to integrate Twitter with Marketo

I would recommend checking out Socedo. They just finished their Marketo integration:

http://launchpoint.marketo.com/socedo-inc/1569-socedo/

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

What exactly do you want to integrate? If you are just posting to those sites, HootSuite Pro is only $120 or so a year for 2-3 users.

Some of the integrations are here:
http://launchpoint.marketo.com/applications/social-media

If you are trying to automate posts in a different way like Marketo's social FB page tool, that's a different set of tools.

If you just want to track back twitter and LI info, you can do that by adding URL parameters to the links you share.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would recommend checking out Socedo. They just finished their Marketo integration:

http://launchpoint.marketo.com/socedo-inc/1569-socedo/
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there,

I'm the Lead Engineer at Socedo and I'd definitely recommend checking us out. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for in terms of "more affordable than Hootsuite" but we have price plans starting at $100 a month.

We're a lead gen platform that uses social media to find your best prospects and then uses automated social engagements to qualify them. With our Marketo integration you can get all of these social leads straight into your Marketo and we'll update them with any future social activities or enagagements we record.

Thanks!
Akash
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are you trying to do with this integration? 

How I've been doing it is cloning our forms we use for the web and reorganizing the flow to seperate our leads generated on social from our other channels. I then create a bit.ly link of the form page once it is live and use this to track CTR from everywhere I distribute. This way I can get the conversion rate by Conversions(form filled out)/CTR(traffic to form).

I'm new, so I'm not sure what the best approach is, but I haven't been too turned on to the idea of considering someone a lead on social when they haven't even visited our website. I checked with a company (I forget the name) a couple months back and was getting frustrated that they kept on saying people who engage with us on Twitter are considered leads. They are inquiries at best.

However, I haven't tried out Socedo, so I can speak for their integration. Maybe I'll check it out.