Re: Score Increase by AT LEAST 5 points?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Increase by AT LEAST 5 points?

There is likely a thread similar to this buried in the Discussion somewhere, but after 2 hours of searching I can't find it. The answer is probably simple but for the life of me I can't get it to work today:

What I want: Whenever a score increases by AT LEAST 5 points in the past 30 days, to then move the lead into a M2 marketing stage. I am not concered about the M2 part, but just the scoring part.

I am using the trigger "Score is Changed" and the date of activity "past 30 days" - but how do I get a score inrease of AT LEAST 5? Using the "Change = +5" just means it will only run for people who actaully get exactly +5 points right?

Anyone have a workaround for this? Thanks.

K
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think there's an easy "At Least" option for this, but what if you add the "Change IS" option and make a list of all the point increases that make sense for your scoring model?

So something like:

Change     is     +5,+6,+7...

I haven't tested this--just something that might be worth trying.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am going to have to aggree with Caleb this was the only solution I could think of. - Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have used the "score is greater than 4" to achieve that at least threshold. That seems to work for all score values centered at 5 and above that have a stage change as well. 

-Kaitlyn
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the respones everyone. I think that the +5, +6, +7... may be the best option here (which sucks because there is no (+) box for this filter so I will have to drag a new"Score is changed" filter in every time). Sigh....

Kaitlyn - Thanks for the suggestion- this would absolutely work if everyone was starting from a baseline of 0, but in this instance, people will be all across the board with scores. As soon as their score increases by at least 5 points, I want to move them to the next stage in the marketing process. If we had implemented this back in the early days, this would be the perfect solution 🙂 

Live and learn. Thanks guys!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe I'm missing what you're saying Kristi, but you don't have to drag in a new "Score is Changed" Trigger for each number.

You can use just one and in the changed box, put +5,+6,+7 etc.

Just separate them by commas and it should work with only one trigger.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhhhh, that is terrific. I didn't realize you could seperate by commas. You just made my life easier. Thank you Caleb!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Happy to help!