SOLVED

Re: Score a Redirect Page

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score a Redirect Page

Marketo Community,

I need to find a way to score users who pass through a redirect page. The redirect pages are linked to a PDF, and I need to score certain PDFs higher than others. I tried the trigger "visits web page" (in a smart campaign) and used the logic "is" and entered the redirect page - pages.mywebsite.com/PDF but it doesn't seem to work.

any ideas?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey William,

Where does the link reside? You should be able to trigger based on the "Clicked Link on Web Page" trigger and reference the link and specific web page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey William,

Where does the link reside? You should be able to trigger based on the "Clicked Link on Web Page" trigger and reference the link and specific web page.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I see. 
We haven't substituted our links on our website with our marketo redirect links. I wanted to ensure we had a lead scoring solution first.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotcha. I would do one and test before you make a wholesale change, but that should work.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any other way score on PDF downloads that are not hosted on Marketo?
Anonymous
Not applicable

If neither the link nor the PDF are munchkined, then I don't think so. I am not knowledgeable on html, so there may be some way, but I personally don't know of any.