Re: Scheduling Streams but they're not running

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduling Streams but they're not running

Hello,

I have a stream built out with 2 campaigns inside:

Touch 1

Touch 2

They were set to launch this morning at 11 am. Prior to these emails sending out, my smart campaign that was built to send these emails out (under the schedule tab) said that it was "set to affect around 1947 existing leads" [see image attached]. The campaign ran, however, it only sent the email to 1 individual. So, we tried to change the stream cadence and set the time to 2pm. Same thing. I then decided to de-activate then re-activate the campaign and set the time to 2:55pm. Nothing.

Why is this happening? Has anyone experienced this and how did you fix it?

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Hiba,

1/ Please move this question to Products​. Marketing Central​ is for generic marketing questions, not product oriented ones.

2/ How do you know it sent only 1 email ? Are you sure you did not look into it too quickly to the stats after sending the button (The actual email sent might have been delayed due to a low priority and sometimes, the stats are updated with some delay)?  Read this: My email was not sent: a troubleshooting guide​, it might give you some ideas on where to look.

If you need more help form us, please provide a screen shot of the flow.

-Greg

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Have you activated all the content in each of the streams? The assets might be approved but have they got green activated icons next to them.

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 22.44.38.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Gerard,

From the image provided, the term stream used by Hiba does not refer to an engagement program but to a batch smart campaign.

-Greg

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Ahh,

Sorry, I had read the question wrong.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gerard,

Yes all of the campaigns are active and the emails are all approved. When I looked into the lead's activity it said that they were "skipped" because they were already in a program. In the case of your example, it says that it wouldn't send email 2 (program 2 in my case) because they were already in stream 1, which doesn't entirely make much sense.

In terms of the smart list and flow steps - they have worked for the 1st touch and when I go into the "schedule" tab, as the picture I've previously shared, it says that it is supposed to affect 1946 leads but when it comes time for the campaign to run it doesn't send any out. I'm not sure if this is a glitch because when we go to force send, it works.