SOLVED

Schedule a Recurring Campaign to run on the 7th and 21st of every month

Go to solution
Erin_Heiser
Level 2

Schedule a Recurring Campaign to run on the 7th and 21st of every month

I have an email that needs to be sent every month on the 7th and the 21st. I know that I can schedule the recurrence on a certain day of the month. I just don't know how I would handle sending it on two different days of the month. Could I handle this with wait steps?

For example, schedule it to run on the 7th of every month and my flow steps would be:

1 - Send Email

2 - Wait 14 days

3 - Send Email

Would that work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Re: Schedule a Recurring Campaign to run on the 7th and 21st of every month

Hi Erin,

One idea I can think of is, creating two campaigns one for 7th and one for 21st of the month and set their schedule to run on every 7th and 21st of the month respectively.

Now, any lead who qualifies for the 1st email (7th of month), is requested to the 2nd campaign for which email is set to go out on 21st of every month. This way be requesting the 1st campaign to 2nd you can send emails on the dates you decided.

You can wait for some other interesting ideas to come for others too.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Re: Schedule a Recurring Campaign to run on the 7th and 21st of every month

Hi Erin,

One idea I can think of is, creating two campaigns one for 7th and one for 21st of the month and set their schedule to run on every 7th and 21st of the month respectively.

Now, any lead who qualifies for the 1st email (7th of month), is requested to the 2nd campaign for which email is set to go out on 21st of every month. This way be requesting the 1st campaign to 2nd you can send emails on the dates you decided.

You can wait for some other interesting ideas to come for others too.

Thanks