Sample emails

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sample emails

Anyone having issues with sample emails at the moment? Mine aren't coming through - I've sent them three times and even logged out and back in again.

Thanks,
Jan
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sample emails

Mine are coming through but I can't figure out how to get my First Name token to populate...
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dana, have you created yourself as a lead in the database?

If so you should be able to select your lead in the 1st dropdown in the send sample pop out box.

@Jan, is it the 1st time you've tried sending a sample?

Maybe try sending yourself an email via the single flow action and confirm if that works or not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here. No emails coming through. They sure did yesterday and any day before that.
Regular smart campaign flow works though.

EDIT: Nope, no smart campaign flow sendouts work either.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please reach out to support so they can check this out.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cathal, thank you! I ended up finding that add Lead portion under the email edits section. Everywhere else it was just a drop down of previous emails or a short answer box where you could add an email. 

I was a lead but I wasn't see the opportunity to select a lead when I was in either the preview view or the control panel.

Thank you
Anonymous
Not applicable

And for us, the problem was a mail server address that had become black listed. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Samples are coming through for us, but ONLY if you right-click on the email and select "send sample". If you open the draft preview and try to "send sample" from there, it sends, but all tokens are empty.