Re: Same Webinar in Different Platforms

Itay_Billet4
Level 8

Same Webinar in Different Platforms

Hi all, we got a scenario of the exact same webinar hosted in several platforms (BrightTALK and on our website).

I'm trying to think what's the best way to set this up in Marketo + SFDC: should it be 2 separate programs, or the same one?

If it's the same program, it might be hard to differentiate between the two sources.

Thanks!

Itay

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Florin
Level 10

I guess the answer depends on how you integrate your Marketo program with the webinar platform. If you do it natively, i.e. select an Event Partner from the program's settings, you can only select one platform. So you'd certainly need two Marketo programs.

If you integrate in a custom way, you might be able to register persons in either of the platforms and also send attendee information from either platform back to that Marketo program.

But I have the strong feeling that two Marketo programs is the better choice.

Itay_Billet4
Level 8

Hi @Michael_Florin, We connect the Marketo program to the BrightTALK webinar based on BrightTALK documentation - We enter the name of the Marketo program on the relevant webinar in BrightTALK, and then registrants are synced into Marketo.

I think that setting the program to a form to receive registrants from another source is possible, but I haven't tested it yet.