SOLVED

SalesLogix Integration

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SalesLogix Integration

We use SalesLogix (SLX) rather than SFDC. I'm wondering if anyone else uses SLX, and if so, what integration do you have? Since we've never seen SFDC, we are blind to the possiblities a little dev time could create...
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SalesLogix Integration

Some of the out of the box benefits you get with an SFDC | Marketo native integration:
  • Out of the box Flow Actions such as "Sync Lead to SFDC", "Delete Lead from SFDC", "Add to SFDC Campaign", "Change Statusin SFDC Campaign", etc.
  • Ability to set/change Lead Owner from Marketo 
  • Sales Insight integration
  • SFDC Custom Object integration

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I've used SLX as a salesperson. If you can move over to SFDC that'd be ideal for everyone.

What do you mean by "integration" and what SFDC would help you with?
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Marketo does not currently support SLX as a native Marketo integration, your development team would build a custom integration against the Marketo API.  If you go this route, I would recommend you purchase some Technical Guidance from Marketo Professional Services to faciliate.

Also, note that either Marketo Professional Services or Marketo partners can build a custom integration for your organization.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

Thanks very much for your answers. I should have been more clear from the get-go. We have had Marketo for about a year, and SLX and Marketo do "talk" to each other on some levels. For example, when someone reaches our 100 point threshold and is considered a marketing qualified lead, that person is automatically pushed into SLX. In addition, we are able to build groups in SLX and use the web service api function to send emails in Marketo. 

I'm wondering, and perhaps there's no easy answer, what type activities one can do in Marketo with SFDC. If we had SFDC, are there things that we would be able to see that we can't with SLX? I basically want to know what we are missing out on so our dev team can build something custom for us. 

Thanks!

Jamie
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some of the out of the box benefits you get with an SFDC | Marketo native integration:
  • Out of the box Flow Actions such as "Sync Lead to SFDC", "Delete Lead from SFDC", "Add to SFDC Campaign", "Change Statusin SFDC Campaign", etc.
  • Ability to set/change Lead Owner from Marketo 
  • Sales Insight integration
  • SFDC Custom Object integration
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!