SOLVED

Re: Salesforce Sync Error - SystemModstamp

Go to solution
Sean_Hardaker
Level 3

Salesforce Sync Error - SystemModstamp

Salesforce Sync Error

Could not complete your Salesforce sync!

Why: The following required fields are hidden from the Salesforce sync account

Contact.AccountId

Opportunity.AccountId

When I first received this error in Marketo I created Contact.AccountId and Opportunity.AccountId custom text fields in SFDC, made them visible to MKTO sync user and assigned them the following formula: AccountId (Text) = AccountId

But this morning I received the same error again.

Turns out I need to update System Mod Stamp (SystemModstamp) as AccountId are formula fields. The link in the docs is out of date https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000181490&language=en_US

Can you help me perform this update? Is this a SOQL command or can it be done on the front end of SFDC?

Thanks

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sean_Hardaker
Level 3

The account ID is a red herring.

The solution: resolved by making 'Contact.Account Name' and 'Opportunity.Account Name' visible to my MKTO sync user.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Sean

Creating custom fields in not the solution at all.

The missing fields are SFDC Standard fields that are hidden from the Marheto user profile. You need to grant right on these fields.

-Greg

Sean_Hardaker
Level 3

Hi Greg

Thanks for your comments. When I got to "Contact Field-Level Security for profile" there is no AccountId field. If I also look in the "Contacts->fields" there is no field called AccountId there either. I am logged in as Admin.

Can you tell me where I would find the Contact.AccountId field so I can make it visible to my MKTO sync user?

thanks

Sean

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

It's the standard "Account" field. Accountid is the API name of that field.

With regards to the Object field, I think it's on the activity object.

-Greg

Sean_Hardaker
Level 3

Hi

Thanks again, esp for the quick reply. However, I have been using MKTO and SFDC for about 1 week so brief answers only fuel more questions. I didn't have any trouble with any other part of the integration so if explained fully I will understand and follow instructions.

Why would my MKTO error message be as follows if it was in any way relating to the activity object? What is the activity object even for? It's not one that I've come across.

Why: The following required fields are hidden from the Salesforce sync account marketo@xxx.com:

ObjectField
ContactAccountId
OpportunityAccountId

thanks

Sean

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Sorry, it was not clear from your first email that object field where columns header

-Greg

Sean_Hardaker
Level 3

Oh I see! It lost it's formatting when I copied and pasted it. 

Do you have any further insight now that we've cleared that up?

Sean_Hardaker
Level 3

The account ID is a red herring.

The solution: resolved by making 'Contact.Account Name' and 'Opportunity.Account Name' visible to my MKTO sync user.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Which what I told you to do BTW...

-Greg