Salesforce Sync Error: No XML Document Error

DeniseGreenberg
Level 4

Re: Salesforce Sync Error: No XML Document Error

@SanfordWhiteman - This thread is so old I wasn't sure if I should reply here or start a new thread. We have been seeing the No XML Document error periodically for months now. When I go into the Salesforce Integration section in Admin and check the sync errors, it says:

DeniseGreenberg_0-1710183626661.png

(Hope you can see that - it says "Error Type: Job Level" "Error Details: getDeletedSObjects failed for type 'CampaignMemberStatus' - looks like we got no XML document".

I shared this information with the SFDC administrator. He does not know how to interpret it and said "I don't understand why Marketo is trying to Get deleted Standard Objects of CampaignMemberStatus. I would think it would try to get records as there would only be 1 object with that name. This object is actually just an object whose records are the same as the  values for the picklist field "Status" on the Campaign Member object. And it doesn't look like it actually does anything from the Salesforce perspective as the picklist doesn't appear to be related to the CampaignMemberStatus object."

I don't know what Job Level would have to do with CampaignMemberStatus either.

Are you able to offer any insight or should I log a support ticket?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

“Job Level” refers to the Marketo sync job, not a lead field.

Marketo tries to sync deleted objects just in case, it’s harmless.

DeniseGreenberg
Level 4

Thanks. So we should just ignore the error? Any idea what changed to cause Marketo to constantly create the error notification (constantly = several times per month).