SOLVED

Salesforce Object - Sync Issues and Questions

Go to solution
Jessica_Biblis
Level 3

Salesforce Object - Sync Issues and Questions

We have a Salesforce Object that is synced to Marketo, but updated data doesn't seem to be flowing from SFDC to Marketo. We're seeing people being added to the object in Marketo, any data value changes that happen in Salesforce are not being reflected in Marketo. There haven't been any sync errors.

If we remove the data from the SF custom object, will that remove the person from the object in Marketo? Then, we could reload the data and hope that it syns over. Would we continue to have this problem where the data doesn't update?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Salesforce Object - Sync Issues and Questions

One additional question to what Josh asked - is there any chance a large volume of data is being uploaded to the custom object on a regular basis? I've seen this issue occur when the sync is backlogged for a bit. In any case, it'd be good to get more detail on your scenario.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13

Would you describe the Custom SFDC Object and it's relationship to the other objects?

My understanding is that data should flow over initially to Marketo and then it would sync normally. But I wonder if you have tried forcing a sync for a Lead you know is linked to that Object? What happens?

SFDC Sync: Custom Object Sync - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

Veronica_Holme4

One additional question to what Josh asked - is there any chance a large volume of data is being uploaded to the custom object on a regular basis? I've seen this issue occur when the sync is backlogged for a bit. In any case, it'd be good to get more detail on your scenario.

Jessica_Biblis
Level 3

Thanks Josh Hill​ and Veronica Holmes​. I think the sync was backlogged. After checking back over the weekend, the changes are now updated in Marketo.