SOLVED

Salesforce Marketo Native intgration

Go to solution
Pruthvi459
Level 2

Salesforce Marketo Native intgration

Hi All,

I'm trying to debug something related to Salesforce Marketo native integration. While I'm working on it, I haven't been able to find any setting where we can restrict which records need to come from Salesforce to Marketo.

Question: Does Salesforce <-> Marketo Native integration bring all records that are created in Marketo to Salesforce and Salesforce to Marketo?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: Salesforce Marketo Native intgration

All Salesforce records will sync down to Marketo, unless you create a custom sync filter: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-blogs/instructions-for-creating-a-custom-sync-rule/ba-p/242758

No records will sync from Marketo to Salesforce unless you explicitly insert them. That means: Have control over your "Sync to SFDC" Flow Step, your Marketo-program-to-Salesforce-Campaign sync, and be aware that there are some more flow steps that intrinsically insert a person into Salesforce like "Change Status in SFDC Campaign" or "Change Owner".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zoe_Forman
Level 9 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Do you have any campaigns set up to filter what is synced from MKTO to SF or DO NOT SYNC campaigns to stop specifics?

What criteria do you have for syncing or not? MQL v MAL, Person Score, specific form fills, event list uploads?

Michael_Florin
Level 10

All Salesforce records will sync down to Marketo, unless you create a custom sync filter: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-blogs/instructions-for-creating-a-custom-sync-rule/ba-p/242758

No records will sync from Marketo to Salesforce unless you explicitly insert them. That means: Have control over your "Sync to SFDC" Flow Step, your Marketo-program-to-Salesforce-Campaign sync, and be aware that there are some more flow steps that intrinsically insert a person into Salesforce like "Change Status in SFDC Campaign" or "Change Owner".