Salesforce Campaign Sync

Anonymous
Not applicable

Salesforce Campaign Sync

When I create a campaign in Salesforce, it is not showing up in my smart campaigns under the flow - to add them or change their status within that Salesforce campaign.

Our Salesforce campaign sync is currently disabled, but is there a way to have these salesforce campaigns show up in the smart campaign flow?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Salesforce Campaign Sync

I could be wrong, but I think you might have to have the sfdc campaign sync not disabled in order for your sfdc campaigns to show up in Flow.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Faye,

I think the SFDC campaigns should still be able to show in the flow even if you do not have the sync turned on (assuming you mean the SFDC sync on the program page within Marketo).  We typically do not use the sync either.  We experience a 5-10 min. delay between the time we create a campaign in SFDC and the time at which we can see it in the flow within Marketo.  Do you see it after some time or does it never show up for you at all?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joanna,

It looks like the only SFDC campaigns that show in the flow are the ones that were created when we first got Marketo and setup the integration with SFDC. All campaigns that have been created since then do not appear in the flow (even after waiting 48 hours+). Do I need to mark the campaigns in a certain way in SFDC or is there something that I need to do in Marketo?

Any insight would be incredibly helpful!
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Faye,

Did you mark the campaign as "active" in SFDC?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alex,

Yes - they are marked as "Active" and "In Progress" in SFDC, but they are still not showing up.
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Faye,

I had this happen before, and it solved when I activated the sync. 
Phillip_Wild
Level 10

One other thing to note - you might need to add one member to the campaign in SF, if you haven't already. Sometimes that triggers Marketo to recognise a change and sync it over.

Phil