Salesforce Campaign Sync pushes Unsubscribes as "Unknown Not Listed" into Salesforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Salesforce Campaign Sync pushes Unsubscribes as "Unknown Not Listed" into Salesforce

Hi,

SInce we started using the Saleforce Campaign sync everytime a person unsubscribes from an email the campaign actions are linked to the person gets pushed into Salesforce as a new lead and with the name of "Unknown Not Listed" has anyone had this happen before and if so how to I get it to stop?

Thanks,
Bec
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Salesforce Campaign Sync pushes Unsubscribes as "Unknown Not Listed" into Salesforce

Hey Bec,

We actually have a status of "Unsubscribe" in the progression status for tracking purposes. I'm thinking it you actually give those Leads a status, they will sync properly (assuming you want them to sync at all). If you don't want them to sync, you can always remove them after the fact with a trigger campaign. 

What statuses do you have synching over?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Salesforce Campaign Sync pushes Unsubscribes as "Unknown Not Listed" into Salesforce

Hey Jeff,

Thanks so much for your response.

We also have a progression status that says "Unsubscribe" in the campaign they are from but for some reason we are still getting this issue. I am not sure what the catalyst is for it...

Any other ideas?

Thanks again,
Bec