Re: Sales/Mktg Associate

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales/Mktg Associate

Has anyone else had difficulty with getting use of secondary devices to maintain/retain "authorization/authentication"?  I work on our campaings not only at our main office, but from two off-site locations on occassion. One location has a standard PC the other a laptop (that pretty much functions as if it were a standard PC...It "travels" rarely).    I have little problem with the off-site standard PC.  I trek back and forth from our mail office to the western location about 1x every 3 mos. to "re-authenticate" the the standard PC.  

Not so easy with the lap top.  Its location is a fair distance from our main office.  I bring it in to authenticate when I know I will be using it -- say over a weekend -- But for some reason, it doesn't "retain" authentication/authorization for more than a log in or two.  Is that BECAUSE it is a laptop and every time I switch back to the a desk top machine at one of the other locations it "undoes" the recognition????  Is there a fix?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds more like a policy on the cookie retention - what browser are you using? You will need to reauthorize if you go in through multiple browsers and I've noticed the need when Firefox pushes new code.

Perhaps one of the MKTO employees can offer some better insight.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmmmm.  You may be onto something! .While I actually use Google Chrome as my browser once online, I am accessing the web via the Microsoft office suite (Explorer) and the laptop has an older version than the desktops.   Thanks for supplying the impetus for another line of investigation that might lead to problem resolution.