SOLVED

Sales Insight templates not showing in SFDC

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight templates not showing in SFDC

Hi.  Just created new email in Design Studio and published to Marketo Sales Insight.  I am certain of this because I can see them in Sales Insight for Outlook.  However, I can't see them in Salesforce under Leads/Send an Email/Select Template.  No templates there.

Trying to present this to Sales in the am.  Any assistance would be very much appreciated.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sales Insight templates not showing in SFDC

Are you sure you are using the Marketo Send and Email button and not the native SFDC Send an Email button? This is potentially confusing. 

SFDC has it's own email templates and this could explain why your Marketo template is not there. 

So I would double check you have added the Sales Insight button to your layouts and then that you're clicking the right button. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure you are using the Marketo Send and Email button and not the native SFDC Send an Email button? This is potentially confusing. 

SFDC has it's own email templates and this could explain why your Marketo template is not there. 

So I would double check you have added the Sales Insight button to your layouts and then that you're clicking the right button. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.  I think that may be it since below shows where I was looking.  Do you know if I need to be an SFDC admin to add? (because I'm not)

0EM50000000Sw7p.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind!  I found it.  The fact that I was seeing it under Send an Email stopped me from looking elsewhere.  Thank you so much.  Problem solved.  Presentation creation can continue!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great! Always helps having two very similar functions under a button of the same name 🙂 

Good luck with the presentation. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Justin.  One more question if you or someone else is around.  My understanding from Marketo University training is that I should be able to several leads at once from the Leads tab.  However, the button seen in the video isn't visible in my Salesforce.  Do you happen to know where to turn that on?  Or has something changed since the training?

Training video:

0EM50000000Sw7u.jpg

My SFDC:

0EM50000000Sw7z.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep -- you will need to get the Sales Insight buttons added to your list views. 

Setup > Customize > Leads > Search Layouts > Leads List View

and repeat for Contacts. 

Your SFDC admin can do it, should only take them 5 minutes.