SOLVED

Re: Sales Insight From Name, From Email and Reply-to

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight From Name, From Email and Reply-to

I have created an email in Marketo with a specific From Name, From Email and Reply-to address. I have published this email to Sales Insight in SFDC. I chose Send with Marketo. The email I receive is displaying the Salesforce user in the From Name, email address  and reply-to address, not the the information I have populated in Marketo.

Is there anyway to keep the information that is populated in Marketo here, or the ability to allow the Salesforce user choose which From Name etc. they want to utilize?

Thanks,

Bethany

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Bethany, instead of setting this up as an email in sales insight, you can set this up as a campaign that is requested by sales insight. This way it will keep all of the properties of the original email, and it will live as a campaign in Marketo that can be tracked.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Bethany, instead of setting this up as an email in sales insight, you can set this up as a campaign that is requested by sales insight. This way it will keep all of the properties of the original email, and it will live as a campaign in Marketo that can be tracked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bethany, I moved your question to the Products & Support section for better visibility.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We'd love to have this functionality also.  Any way to do it?

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Amir,

It's not possible to do this in Sales Insight, but, as Dory suggested, you can set up a smart campaign in Marketo to send the email and that can be triggered by your salespeople in Sales Insight.  That will send the email with all of the information you set in Marketo.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dory,

How do you request this campaign by Sales Insight?
In our case we want to allow Sales Rep to use this functionality to send mass emails. However, we want to make sure they do not send this to people who are unsubscribed. What you are saying sounds good because it means we have filters at the campaing end in Saleforce to prevent the emails sent to unsubrcribe people.

Thanks,

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Maria, unfortunately you cannot currently use sales insight to send an email to a group of people en masse. The leads or contacts need to be selected one by one, and then the appropriate campaign selected for them from SI. But if your sales people are willing to do it on a one-by-one basis, then you would create a triggered campaign with the email that you're looking to send, and the trigger is "Campaign is Requested" from Sales Insight.

Hope this helps!