Re: Sales insight field not showing up in Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales insight field not showing up in Marketo.

I am a new user of Sales Insight and have installed the app in Salesforce likewise Marketo Lead Management is installed.

But when I go to Admin>Integration> There is no Sales Force Field/Icon in Marketo.

Can someone help me here?
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If its definitely set up, then the only thing I can think of is your role doesnt have full permissions. If you are an admin check your role and make sure it has access CRM & Access Sales Insight?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its strange, because everything is installed perfectly. CRM & Access Sales Insight in Marketo?
Anonymous
Not applicable

What edition of Marketo are you using? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Justin Norris, We are using Agency Standard. Everything is installed perfectly in Salesforce and I can see Marketo Sales Insight, but I cant see it in Marketo Admin > Integration > ....

Anonymous
Not applicable

That beats me. I would definitely contact support about this one. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Justin Norris, do you know if it has something to do with API enabled settings in Salesforce?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Morten, I do believe you would need API enabled to use the package. What edition of Salesforce are you using? Have you configured your Marketo/Salesforce synch yet? I would definitely do that before starting on MSI. 

Thinking about this again, although the fact that you can't see the Salesforce icon in your admin is a problem, it feels like a separate issue.

In terms of installing Sales Insight, what you really need to find is the Sales Insight logo in the Admin. Do you see it there as per the picture below?  

0EM50000000SNCP.jpg

Have you followed all the steps in this article? 
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000Kz61CAC
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Justin, Our edition of Salesforce is the "Professional" edition. Yes, we have configured our Marketo/salesforce.

The picture you are showing is excatly what I'm talking about. We can't see the "Sales Insight" logo/tab. 

And we have followed all the steps in that article you refer to until that picture/step.