Re: Sales Insight Data Not Showing Up

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight Data Not Showing Up

Hi Folks!

I just integrated Marketo Sales Insight, and I can't figure out why my "flames" aren't on fire. The Last Interesting Moment is being recordered but this doesn't seem to be changing the flames. Also, when I click on the Web Activity and Anonymous Web Activity tab, nothing shows up. I can tell from Marketo that people are visiting our website, I just don't understand why this data isn't being pushed to Sales Insight.

0EM50000000RMWj.jpg

Any help would be much apprecaited!

Kimberlee
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kimberlee,

Marketo Sales Insight picks your best leads and contacts based on their priority.  A lead or contact's priority has two components -- urgency and relative score. The flames and stars are visual representations of these values for a given lead.

The urgency and relative score tiers are automatically calculated every NIGHT on Marketo servers. So you might want to wait for a day or two. Also check in Marketo if the leads have high score if you are expecting a bunch of stars...

This article can be of use.
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KyvX

Hope this helps

Rajesh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Rajesh. I understand the two components and how the scores are calculated, but I don't understand why the Lead Score isn't influencing the Priority score. Is this because Priority scores are calculated based on recent activity? Not "outdated" activity? For example, if a lead hasn't done anything in three weeks, that lead will drop off My Best Bets.

I did figure out the Anonymous Web Activity issue! I didn't have a territory selected. One problem solved. 🙂