SOLVED

Sales Email Tokens and MSI questions

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Email Tokens and MSI questions

My inside sales team manager would like to be able to see what sales emails are sent through the connector in real-time. She would also like to be able to see a report that shows all the emails sent by an individual SF user (including the content of the email). My thought was to use tokens to create interesting moments and then make a view in the salesforce MSI tab so that she could see each reps email activity as well as email content. I dont really understand how to set up the tokens to pull email subject and body, and I'm not sure you can show just one persons activity or moments in MSI other than yourself.

I'm trying this approach since it appears there is no way to dynamically add email body and subject to activity records in SF when they are sent through the gmail connector. However, I could be going about this the wrong way and I am hoping one of you may have an idea I haven't thought of yet.

Ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sales Email Tokens and MSI questions

I've really never heard of this need before. Sounds like your inside manager is a bit of a nitpicker. What is she really going to do with this information?

There is an email report called Sales Email Performance. I am unsure if it has all the fields you want.

You could use the Sales Email Was Sent trigger + {{trigger.Name}} to display the name of the email, but not the subject. The rest of what you want sounds like it would require a developer to do.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sales Email Tokens and MSI questions

I've really never heard of this need before. Sounds like your inside manager is a bit of a nitpicker. What is she really going to do with this information?

There is an email report called Sales Email Performance. I am unsure if it has all the fields you want.

You could use the Sales Email Was Sent trigger + {{trigger.Name}} to display the name of the email, but not the subject. The rest of what you want sounds like it would require a developer to do.