Re: RTP static list not showing up when creating segment

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

This is a new feature just released in the latest push. Their servers are still copying over to the RTP servers for another week or two. I was told we should see all lists by 4/23.

Ellen_Zhang
Level 1

Is anyone still experiencing this issue? I just tried to create a static list segment and I'm still limited to lists from 2015. I was told this was supposed to be resolved but waited til today since I saw JD's response in this discussion.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ellen,

I have not tried it today, bu t it was still an issue 5 days ago.

May be a ticket to support might help.

Keep us posted.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo expected to have it resolved by tomorrow. I'd check back Wednesday if it's not. Any static lists you need them to upload for you, they can do manually if asked.

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Agreed. We are now on their “earliest possible” timeframe. I’d give a few more days at least. 

Ellen_Zhang
Level 1

Thanks Donte and JD, I'll wait a couple more days. Hope it gets resolved this week.

Jalana_Ballen
Level 1

We're having the same issue and it has not yet been resolved. I'm going to give it a few more days.

Ellen_Zhang
Level 1

Hi Greg, thanks for your response. I actually did reach out to both my point of contact for Marketo RTP and to support, and support directed me to this discussion.

Ellen

Jarom_Hulon
Level 2

We have been working with them with a support ticket. The good news is that they have found a fix to the issue. They are just doing final testing to make sure there are no bugs. Should be up and running in the next day or two!

Anonymous
Not applicable

looks like it's live everyone!