SOLVED

Re: RTP dashboard in Google Analytics how to compare goal completion?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

RTP dashboard in Google Analytics how to compare goal completion?

Hi,

Does anybody have any experience of tweaking the standard RTP dashboard in Google Analytics?

I'd like to have a comparison of 'Goal 1 completion' for people who have been exposed to an RTP ad, against those who have not.

Thanks,
Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Paul,

I think it will be easier for you to use a custom report to see all the goal completions made by visitors that clicked RTP campaigns.

See this custom report: https://www.google.com/analytics/web/template?uid=2H0ik5rkRxKJQlBdItHEqQ

I used a filter Page (Regex) "iesrc=ctr" for this report and by doing that only people that clicked campaigns will be included in the report, see a screenshot below.

Google doesn't allow to have more than 2 metrics in each dashboard widget, so you can only show 2 goal completions columns there - you can click the 'Add to Dashboard' button to quickly do it.

Yanir.

0EM50000000TA58.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Paul,

I can try to help you customizing the standard RTP dashboard to include goal completions.

Can you please grant a view only user to your Google Analytics account for marketortp@gmail.com?

Thanks,

Yanir
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be great thanks Yanir.

You should just have received an email granting you the relevant access.

It is goal complaetion 1 that I am most interested in (hopefully you can break down by which goal).

Thanks,

Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Paul,

I think it will be easier for you to use a custom report to see all the goal completions made by visitors that clicked RTP campaigns.

See this custom report: https://www.google.com/analytics/web/template?uid=2H0ik5rkRxKJQlBdItHEqQ

I used a filter Page (Regex) "iesrc=ctr" for this report and by doing that only people that clicked campaigns will be included in the report, see a screenshot below.

Google doesn't allow to have more than 2 metrics in each dashboard widget, so you can only show 2 goal completions columns there - you can click the 'Add to Dashboard' button to quickly do it.

Yanir.

0EM50000000TA58.png
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great. Thank you for your help.
Paul