RSVP Yes or No CheckBox Help

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: RSVP Yes or No CheckBox Help

@Sandy, that was our intention as well: create a single smart campaign to process both ACCEPTS and DECLINES.  But it didn't work since you must use a trigger for the current click activity and not a CHOICE in a flow step (which filters on historical data).  For example, if the lead has ever clicked on that link in the past, he/she will qualify (even though it's not the current link they clicked on during this session).  I know it's a rare situation - but it could happen.  So we had to break them out as separate smart campaigns.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did you create a confirmation email and add a 'send email' flow step within the smart campaign?  Omce that's in place, you need to activate the trigger campaign for everything to work during testing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I did do that within my smart campaign, much like yours you showed me however I cannot activate the trigger. These are my two campaigns: The firstpicture is just me sending out the invite to the test group I have and the 2nd and 3rd pictures show my smart list and the flow step of my smart campaign. Still  confused as to why my trigger won't activate.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png