RSS-to-Email: Perkuto vs Feedotter

Anonymous
Not applicable

RSS-to-Email: Perkuto vs Feedotter

In LaunchPoint, there are 2 solutions RSS-to-email solutions: Perkuto and Feedotter

Looks for some feedback from the community on these solutions. Pros and cons. Is one better than the other? Is there another solution that's better?

Thanks for your help!

Sam

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: RSS-to-Email: Perkuto vs Feedotter

Digesto works well for me. Not familiar with Feedotter. Not clear if Feedotter works the same way as Digesto...although it looks very similar.

The only complaints I've heard are that some people don't want to pay for a solution, which is silly because this takes out huge amounts of manual work and ties your data to Marketo.

The other caveat is that for this to work automatically, any solution has to use the same Program and email each send. So reporting requires you to manage the date range of the reports better. Not that big a deal though.

Halid_Delkic
Level 3

Do you have any specific reporting examples you would be willing to share, Josh? We're taking a look at Digesto and I'm trying to get an idea just how much of a work around with date ranges in order to get accurate reporting. Any insight you can provide would be very helpful.

Thank you

Halid

David_Desrosie2
Level 4

Hi Josh and Halid, just want to make sure this is updated with most recent info: the issue with reporting has been addressed in Digesto. We now use a new program/email for each send. It was released last spring and is now the default method.

Best,

David