SOLVED

Re: Round Robin Lead Assignment Help

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Round Robin Lead Assignment Help

I attended the Marketo conference this week in Vegas and met someone who had a round robin lead assignment setup in Marketo where her top two reps would receive 30% of the leads each, and then the remainder of her reps would receive the remaining 40% of the leads.  She told me she used the "Random Sample" filter to do this, but I wasn't able to get the rest of the Flow from her.  I know her Smart List just pulls in all new leads created. 

Does anyone know how to do this so that I can designate which lead owners in Salesforce gets a certain percentage of the inbound leads that are created?  Currently all leads are being assigned to me and I have to manually distribute the leads, which can cause a delay because it's not automated. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tim_Langlois1
Level 4

Here's an article that has more info on how to set it up. You would use Add Choice in the Sync Lead to SFDC or Change Owner flow step of your global sync to CRM campaign. 

Distribute Your Leads Round Robin or Randomly

Note that the doc uses "Change Owner" flow step but I would suggest doing "Sync Lead to SFDC" instead.

There is also a paid SFDC app called Distribution Engine that some people use for round-robins.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Tim_Langlois1
Level 4

Here's an article that has more info on how to set it up. You would use Add Choice in the Sync Lead to SFDC or Change Owner flow step of your global sync to CRM campaign. 

Distribute Your Leads Round Robin or Randomly

Note that the doc uses "Change Owner" flow step but I would suggest doing "Sync Lead to SFDC" instead.

There is also a paid SFDC app called Distribution Engine that some people use for round-robins.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

In some systems, you may be able to access SFDC's Round Robin # (1234...) in the choice step. Same difference.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would you suggest using "Sync Lead to SFDC" rather than "Change Owner"? Thanks!

Tim_Langlois1
Level 4

Because it's likely a new lead that doesn't have an owner yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for the help, I'm going to take a look at the doc Tim provided to see if I can figure this out.  Thanks!