SOLVED

Round Robin Form Fill distribution

Go to solution
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Round Robin Form Fill distribution

Before I turn this live for my sales reps, I want to make sure that I set this up correctly! We have a portion of our form fills, that when someone falls into specific criteria, they will be round robined between 2 sales consultants. For my campaign, I have my smart list set up based on the trigger of filled out form and then filtering to get the ones that fall into the correct criteria. For the flow, I have the below. Before I break something on my reps, did I do this correctly or is there a  better way?

0EM50000000Q9Jz.jpg
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Round Robin Form Fill distribution

Hi Amber,

Looks like you have done this correctly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amber,

Looks like you have done this correctly.
Amber_Hobson

But now I'm confused. That one worked perfectly fine. But I tried setting up my next where my trigger is filled out form and I filter on requests a demo is true. Then I have the same send alert as above, but I also add steps for changing my progression status and adding an interseting moment. For some reason, with the other form, when I fill it out, both reps are getting the email.
Amber_Hobson

Nevermind! I figured it out! Our web designer used a different field instead of requests a demo on this form. I updated that and everything is working perfectly!