SOLVED

Re: Review Champion/Challenger custom conversion criteria

Go to solution
maddie_jtf
Level 2

Review Champion/Challenger custom conversion criteria

I set up a whole email champion/challenger test about 4 weeks ago, but for some filtering errors, it didn't actually fire until I fixed that on Friday. Now I can see there are some conversions, but because it's been a while and this is not the only test I set up, I can't remember what criteria I used for the custom conversion. I *think* I set it up properly, but honestly, I can't remember, so I'd like to check what that is. In the Test summary, I only have the fact that the criteria are set to Custom Conversions. Do you know if there's any way to check what constitutes a custom conversion? I know that if I discard the test I won't have access to that anyway, so I'm a bit stumped. Thanks for your help!

maddie_jtf_0-1628006148877.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi @maddie_jtf 

I do not believe there is a way to view the custom conversion criteria once the test has been approved.

I would recommened reaching out to Marketo support and see if they can help in this area.

Thanks

Floyd

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi @maddie_jtf 

I do not believe there is a way to view the custom conversion criteria once the test has been approved.

I would recommened reaching out to Marketo support and see if they can help in this area.

Thanks

Floyd

maddie_jtf
Level 2

Thanks Floyd - need to be better at documenting what I'm doing!