SOLVED

Re: Revenue Ranges in Form

Go to solution
plane
Level 2

Revenue Ranges in Form

Does anyone know if there is a way to set up revenue ranges in the Annual Revenue field? I want to have users fill out a form with a revenue dropdown with ranges that map to the Annual Revenue field, but I found that putting in "1B+" or "$250M-$500M" in the stored value resulted in everything except the integers getting stripped out. I'm assuming that's because Annual Revenue is a currency field. 

Am I maybe thinking about this the wrong way and should create a custom "Revenue Range" field set as a string? This will basically be used for lead scoring in marketo, so I think having a range field and then a more accurate revenue field for SFDC might make sense. 

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi @plane 

Yes, you will not be able to enter a range value in a currency field. You can read more on the Marketo field types here: Field Types - Marketo Developers

The best way about it is to create a custom field like you already suggested and run the scoring model on the predefined range values you have. 

Hope this helps.

Floyd

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi @plane 

Yes, you will not be able to enter a range value in a currency field. You can read more on the Marketo field types here: Field Types - Marketo Developers

The best way about it is to create a custom field like you already suggested and run the scoring model on the predefined range values you have. 

Hope this helps.

Floyd

plane
Level 2

Thanks @Floyd_Alvares2, this makes sense!