SOLVED

Revenue Explorer Dashboard Subscription

Go to solution
syedmuneer1
Level 2

Revenue Explorer Dashboard Subscription

Hi, I am looking to subscribe my revenue explorer dashboard. But upon creating the subscription, I am unable to locate my dashboard name. Though, it is showing me the full list of dashboards but not mine.

Can anyone explain, why such thing is happening.

Thanks,
SMH
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Revenue Explorer Dashboard Subscription

No problem, @syedmuneer1! I'm glad that this helped in driving away the confusion. Can you please mark the answer as correct when you get a chance?

Thank you!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Darshil_Shah1

Last time I checked,  you couldn't subscribe to an entire dashboard in the RCA - you could however subscribe to the individual RCA reports making up the dashboard. 

Though, it is showing me the full list of dashboards but not mine.

Are you sure that those are the RCA dashboards and not the RCA reports that you're seeing?

syedmuneer1
Level 2

Yes, those are the dashboards. They are coming under the dashboard folder.

Thanks,
SMH
Darshil_Shah1

Interesting! Just to double check - I tried creating a RCE subscription in my sandbox instance - I couldn't see the Dashboard that I have in the Revenue Explorer > My Dashboards folder. I deliberately created and placed a test report "ABC Test Report in Dash" in My Dashboards folder too along with the dashboard "Test RCA Dashboard" to ensure that the items created in RCE are reflected in real time back in the Marketo. As you can see from the snap below - I'm having an option to subscribe to the RCE report "ABC Test Report in Dash" but not the dashboard.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1647533003964.png

Below snapshot shows the test dashboard named "Test RCA Dashboard" and the test report named "ABC Test Report in Dash" in the Revenue Explorer > My Dashboard folder, but I can only see an option to subscribe to the RCE report  and not the RCE dashboard per the above snap.

Darshil_Shah1_1-1647533445292.png

I checked the Marketo doc. too and as far as I can say - I didn't see anything about creating the RCA dashboards subscription, just the basic reports and the RCE reports.

Hope I am not missing out on anything here!

syedmuneer1
Level 2

Yes Darshil, you are right. I was confused with the subscription. But we can't subscribe to the dashboards. Apologies for the passing the wrong info.

Thanks,
SMH
Darshil_Shah1

No problem, @syedmuneer1! I'm glad that this helped in driving away the confusion. Can you please mark the answer as correct when you get a chance?

Thank you!