Revenue Cycle Modeler - Transitions

Mark_Farnell
Level 5

Revenue Cycle Modeler - Transitions

After many years of working without the revenue cycle explorer, we're finally beginning to see how this can help us.  I'm struggling with making sure I have got my transitions right to move people - in the early funnel its easy, our revenue stages map to our lead statuses e.g. known, mql, and likewise for qualifeid out and recycled.

I'm struggling with the transistions where opportunities are involved - I'm tracking by account at this stage, but for example the move from MQL to SQL I have only set up the transition to say if the opportunity stage has hit a certain stage - do I eed to be filtering for the fact that the contact has an opportunity, that the opp has already been created?

Some tips would be useful

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Revenue Cycle Modeler - Transitions

You should definitely listen for Opp is Added on all records. It's a bit hard to decipher precisely what you mean here.

Are MQLs always SFDC Leads or can they also be Contacts? What about SQLs?

Your initial push to stages should take care of people who are Has Opp=TRUE, Not Closed & SFDC Contact. If you are missing people, you need to identify them and push them to SQL.

Since an Opp has to be associated to a Contact or Account, you don't necessarily need to filter SFDC COntact here, but I'd have to see more detail.