Revenue Cycle Analytics

Jamie_Barclay
Level 5

Revenue Cycle Analytics

Is this tied to Sales Force?  Can you send me links to any really great documents that describe what this is.  We have it but I don't believe we are using it.  Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Revenue Cycle Analytics

Hi Jamie,

Due to Marketo changes in packaging, it's no longer "RCA". There are in fact many components:

• Revenue Model, available in analytics -> revenue Cycle Modeler, that will enable you to create a revenue model and have Marketo monitor and compute stats on it.
  • Some specific analytics reports (program analyzer, Opportunity Influence Analyzer, Success Path Analyzer), available in the analytics section and that will leverage the Revenue Model
  • Revenue Explorer, which also now sold as Advanced reporting, with is a mutli dimensional report and dashboard creation tool.

Start with the docs here: Revenue Cycle Analytics - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Revenue Cycle Analytics

If you have a tile on your home screen called Revenue Explorer then you have the multi dimensional reporting which is essentially a complex pivot table.  Many of these reports are pulling in opportunity data from sales force.  The documentation that you will find on Marketo describe on how to use the tool itself but there are a lot of moving pieces and its an entirely different beast to say I want to answer this marketing or business related question, how do I use the tool to do that.  If you have a starting point or an idea of a few questions you would like to ask or know which tool you have exactly, then I can point you in a more specific direction.