Re: Results from A/B Test

Anonymous
Not applicable

Results from A/B Test

I set up a email campaign with A/B testing for subject line. I tested it, received the winner, and the email was to be sent out 4 hours later with winning subject line.

Now i am trying to locate my overall email results, but i don't see where it shows this. I want to know how many people were sent the email as well as opens, click through rate etc. The email program dashboard only shows the ab testing?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Setting up progression status smart campaigns is key. This will throw all of this information into the program. You can go back and make batch updates now if you don't have any running.
Anonymous
Not applicable

How does set up batch updates?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem here. Instructions on https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LGcMCAW state that once the A/B test is complete, the full results dashboard will be shown. My dashboard still shows the A/B test, despite the test and full campaign being completed over 4hrs ago.

0EM50000000SD5i.jpg
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Hey Gareth, 

If you want the view that you posted above and not the test view, just click the view drop down at the top and change to "none". Was that your question?

Sorry, Colleen I'm just now seeing your reply... you need to create smart campaigns in order to batch the results that happened before you set up the triggered campaigns. So example: Create smart campaign > smart list: FILTER opened email (email is --) > flow: change progression status to opened -- you would do this for each progression status.

Kim
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Kim! Changing the "Test View" drop down to "none" worked.