Re: ResultGetMObjects.remainingCount not found

Anonymous
Not applicable

ResultGetMObjects.remainingCount not found

I found a field "ResultGetMObjects.remainingCount" in the document "Marketo Enterprise API 2 0.pdf".
But in the WSDL, 'ResultGetMObjects' doesn't have the integer field "remainingCount" but a boolean field "hasMore".
Then I can't simply get the number of Opportunity records, unless I get all the records and sum the returnCounts.

I need to find a way to get the "remainingCount" value.
Begging for help, thx.
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Biao,

I'm not quite sure I follow. Are you saying you're making the getMObjects call returns 0 for remainingCount even though there are more objects remaining?

-Erik
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi Erik,

I found a field of class 'ResultGetMObjects', which named 'remainingCount', in the document 'Marketo Enterprise API 2 0.pdf', and I want to use it in my coding. But I didn't find it in the WSDL.
In the WSDL, 'ResultGetMObjects' has only a boolean field named 'hasMore' to show whether there are more objects remaining.
My problem is that I don't know how many are remaining.

Another problem, not as important as above, is that I couldn't specify batch size to 'getMObjects' either.

Regards,
Biao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, I see it in the WSDL. It is wrapped in another object that is returned:

<xs:complexType name="ResultGetMObjects">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="returnCount" type="xs:int" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" nillable="false"/>
<xs:element name="hasMore" type="xs:boolean" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" nillable="false"/>
<xs:element name="newStreamPosition" type="xs:string" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" nillable="false"/>
<xs:element name="mObjectList" type="tns:ArrayOfMObject" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" nillable="false"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think the batch size is configurable. We give you 100 or the remaining objects. Whichever is less.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eh... Then let's forget the batch size.
About the 'remainingCount' in the help documnt, dose it mean that there is no way to get it?