SOLVED

REST API - Query all Sales persons with no filters

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

REST API - Query all Sales persons with no filters

Hello! I'm trying to get all users created under a Marketo instance using the Query API​, but it seems to require some filter condition. I just want to get ALL the users.

Is this possible at all? Is there a different API to use in this case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: REST API - Query all Sales persons with no filters

If you are talking about Marketo users (from the admin -> users and roles), no API will enable you to get this list.

Vote here:

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
David_Everly
Marketo Employee

The "Query API" link that you provided refers to Sales Persons.  I believe that what you really want are Leads?  If so, you have 3 choices:

1. Call Get Lead Activities and filter on "New Lead" activity type.  See blog post here.
  2. If the Leads are in a static list, you can get them all by calling Get Leads by List Id.
  3. Wait and use the soon to be released Bulk Lead Extract API.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks David. We were of the impression that Sales Persons are the users who we need to provision for our customers. But it turns out they are different from actual Marketo Users that we see in the Admin Portal (under Users and Roles).

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

If you are talking about Marketo users (from the admin -> users and roles), no API will enable you to get this list.

Vote here:

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Grégoire! I believe that's the sort of API we're looking for. I've upvoted the feature request post.