Over 50% of our traffic is on a mobile device.  Here is your tipping point 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Responsive Landing Pages

Subscribing
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our guidelines are shifting to dictate that all public web properties be responsive design so this is a must. Especially with Apple's release of Handoff this has to be something that is released today vs. future roadmap...subscribing.
Anonymous
Not applicable

how do we update this to un-solved and where is the update from the Marketo employee who remarked that 2h2014 is when this would be released?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscribing to discussion
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Hi all, 

I wanted to update this thread, as I know many of you are anxiously awaiting news regarding responsive landing page enhancements. We're making great progress and should have a release date to share with you soon. I will make sure to update this thread when there are some more details to share. Believe me, I am as excited about this as you are!

Also, I'm currently soliciting additional feedback from customers that might be willing to have a quick, 15-minute phone call to discuss landing pages. If you're willing to chat, please drop me a line at jcooperman@marketo.com. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will wait for the update Justin. I'm so glad to hear that there is a progress going on.
Anonymous
Not applicable

subscribing to discussion
James_Glavin
Level 5

I'm subscribing and keen to be kept updated - fingers crossed that Marketo realize this is top priority for many of us! Thanks!