SOLVED

Re: Resetting Smart Campaigns for Accurate Tracking

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Resetting Smart Campaigns for Accurate Tracking

We have set up some smart campaigns to track when a person (1) visits a particular page on our site and (2) fills out the embeded form on that page of the site.

Since we have not acitivated our embeded forms, the only thing being tracked, at the moment, is the number of page views where the form exists.

Any suggestions for resetting this smart campaign to track the web page visits once the embeded form is pushed live and that smart campaign becomes active?
Do you forsee any issues with just deactivating it and then activating it again? Will this reset the tracking on this smart campaign?

My goal is to accurately reflect web page visits along side embeded form fills in analytics to see a percentage comparison of the two.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I do not know of a way that you only track views after a form has been pushed live or for you to reset a smart campaign.

I would recommend cloning your smart campaign and enabling the new version (free of members and results) when you make the form live.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I do not know of a way that you only track views after a form has been pushed live or for you to reset a smart campaign.

I would recommend cloning your smart campaign and enabling the new version (free of members and results) when you make the form live.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for this insight. I believe that is my best option! I appreciate your help, Jared.