SOLVED

Re: Reset Progression Steps in a Trigger Campaign

Go to solution
Megan_Reed1
Level 4

Reset Progression Steps in a Trigger Campaign

I am setting up a few trigger emails for when leads hits a certain score requesting a meeting. The emails are light enough that I think it would be okay for a lead to receive the same email as long as they were at least 30 days apart, so I'd like them to be able to run through the flow and progression steps again as they are recycled, etc. What's the best way for me to set this up as I know I will get the "lead cannot move to an earlier progression step" error (or whatever the error is)?

I've considered removing them from the program after a wait step of 30 days. Would that work? How would that affect the program and reports?

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Megan Reed ,

If you just want them to receive the email again, you can just ensure that the Smart Campaign Settings allow them to go through the flow more than once. Their progression status wouldn't change each time, but it doesn't seem like it should be a major issue for what you're trying to achieve.

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 9.07.01 AM.png

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Megan Reed ,

If you just want them to receive the email again, you can just ensure that the Smart Campaign Settings allow them to go through the flow more than once. Their progression status wouldn't change each time, but it doesn't seem like it should be a major issue for what you're trying to achieve.

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 9.07.01 AM.png

Hope that helps!

Megan_Reed1
Level 4

Wintha - You are so right! I was over-complicating the situation. It doesn't matter which progression status they are in, just that they continue getting the email at least 30 days later so I'll set once every 30 days and that should do it.

Thank you!