Required Fields Overlap in IE Browser

Anonymous
Not applicable

Required Fields Overlap in IE Browser

I just came across this anomalous behaviour / representation of Marketo 2.0 forms in the Internet Explorer.

As we know, there are many issues pertaining the look and feel of a particular landing page in the Internet Explorer as compared to the different browsers like Chrome, Firefox and many others.

First of all, I am using the following version of IE on my system:

IE Version 11.0.96600.16518

Now, there are instances where we have different form fields like Name (Alphanumeric), Country (Alphanumeric), Phone (Numeric) and others.

We have programmed the forms in such a way that we pass the required attributes to these fields such that the name field should be limited to a certain number of characters or the phone number field should contain only numbers.

To prevent the user of entering the wrong data, we have the instructions laid down in the form in a separate field.
With Marketo Form 2.0, these instructions automatically roll over in case of wrong/skipped input.

Post testing, a quantum of forms built in 2.0 we observed that these roll-overs do overlap in Internet Explorer. This can be illustrated in the image below:

I guess few of us would be facing the same issues and thus would appreciate a solution for the same.0EM50000000RU27.jpg
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Required Fields Overlap in IE Browser

We're experiencing this behavior as well.  And it happens when using IE11/Windows 8 in Compatibility Mode.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Required Fields Overlap in IE Browser

Similar issue with IE, see tread on https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PlaqAA