Re: Reports by Lead Status and Smart Lists

Henry_Wong
Level 2

Reports by Lead Status and Smart Lists

Would it be possible to achieve something like this with the reports Marketo generates?

Lead status 1
Lead status 1
Lead status 1
Lead status 1
Lead status 1
Lead status 2
Lead status 2
Lead status 2
Lead status 2
Lead status 2
Month
Smart List 1 Smart List 2Smart List 3Smart List 4Smart List 5Smart List 1 Smart List 2Smart List 3Smart List 4Smart List 5
Jan
Feb
Mar

I want to have the Lead Status on the top row. Then on the 2nd Row, show the applicable smart lists. On the left most column, have the month.

I want to breakdown the number of leads that have the lead status and fall under the conditions the smart lists define. Unfortunately the smart lists themselves do not have time sensitive conditions that can be used to filter/refine them.

Also is it possible to create a condition where they were a member of the smart list during the time period of Jan 1 - Jan 31?

Is there a way to achieve the above without exporting the contents and manually analyzing the data on Excel each month?

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Maybe with Lead Performance report and smart lists.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

but this type of report is better to do in RCE or Tableau.

Henry_Wong
Level 2

Thank you Josh for your efforts.

I have tried using the Lead Performance report with Smart Lists. But part of the issue is that there isn't a field on the lead record that would denote that they are a member of the smart lists during the time period. This means that I can't get the time period to go on the left most column. So unless there is a unique type of filter that denotes that they were a member of the smart from a certain time period, I'm a bit stuck. While on the top, I'm not sure how to get both the Lead status and Smart list conditions together at the same time.

The goal is to try to make a report that show a simplified count of leads transitioning between the different smart lists and lead statuses.

As for RCE (Revenue Cycle Explorer?) and Tableau, I believe I do not have access to either of those tools.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Henry,

Josh is referring to custom columns in a lead performance report as described here: Add Custom Columns to a Lead Report - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg