Reporting on Embedded 2.0 Forms

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting on Embedded 2.0 Forms

Is there a report available in Marketo Analytics that will allow me to report on Marketo Forms 2.0 that are embedded on non-landing pages?  I am trying to report on a number of forms that are embedded onto our website, using the forms 2.0 HTML code Marketo provides.  I would like to view a report showing all of these forms, the number of conversions on each, etc. so I can figure out which are performing better / worse than the others.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Reporting on Embedded 2.0 Forms

You can try running a smart list, however, it won't create a report that looks like that.

The Landing Page Performance Report can't do that either.

You might try a Campaign Activity Report if each page+form pair has an associated campaign; a Program Report might also help if you had a consistent method for "conversion" = "success"
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reporting on Embedded 2.0 Forms

Thanks for the quick response Josh.

A smart list will give me this information, however I really would rather not have to run each form one-by-one.

Unfortunately, all website forms flow through one "Website Resource Center" program (marking the unique form in the "Lead Source Details" field as well as in the Interesting Moments note) since new assets are added almost weekly.